Lassing Pointe Opening May 1
We plan to re-open Boone Links and Lassing Pointe on Friday, May 1 to the public. We will continue to monitor the situation and we will continue to respond appropriately.
Like other golf courses, we are making several changes to our operating procedures for you safety as well as our staff. Below are the highlights:
- Players will be required to WALK
This recommendation was made by the Northern Kentucky Health Department and Governor Beshear. We will allow guests with a disability/handicap to rent a golf cart for use when they present a handicap placard or Doctor’s note…..and will be required to ride alone at all times. For the safety of our staff, players that rent a cart are asked to return the cart to the designated area at the conclusion of their round and discard trash, scorecard, pencil etc. into the refuse container. Our staff will wash and sanitize the cart fully before being rented out again. As in the past, if golf course conditions are too wet to allow golf carts to operate off the cart paths, those with a disability/handicap will be required to keep the cart on the path at all times. We recommend that players with a disability/handicap call the golf course prior to their round to enquire about the cart path status.
- Tee time Required and will be spaced 15 minutes apart instead of 8
To Control the flow of play, we will not be allowing “walk-ins”. To book a tee time on a weekend/holiday you still must have 3-4 players. We will allow twosomes on weekdays, but we reserve the right to pair you with other players to fill out the tee time.
- The clubhouse restroom facilities will be open…all other clubhouse areas will be closed
- Payment processing will be CREDIT CARD ONLY… No CASH
- Concessions will be open and Alcohol must still be purchased thru Boone County Concessions
- Please call Lassing Pointe for status of Driving Range, the Mini Golf Course at Boone Links is closed till further notice
- For everyone’s safety several amenities will not be available such as: pull carts, water coolers, ball washers, bunker rakes, sand buckets, flag sticks, or cups ….we will be utilizing “putting markers”
- Social Distancing guidelines must be observed at all times
Upon round completion of your round customers are encouraged to leave the course.
Tailgating is NOT permitted